We're looking for a Business Development Manager (New Business) to join our team in London, selling subscriptions into the Health sector across the UK.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from identifying prospects through to closing the sale
- Presenting and positioning DeHavilland's service and web portal over the phone and in face to face meetings
- Travel to client locations.
- Keeping up to date with company products and services
- Networking with industry professionals & stakeholders
- Communicating with managers, stakeholders & customers
- Coordinate with sales, marketing & monitoring teams
- Utilizing sales force and LinkedIn to identify, follow up leads and set up meetings
- Active knowledge of their industry and understand its developments and trends
- Develop a genuine knowledge of your prospect's business and become a trusted advisor
- Work closely with the Client Development Managers to deliver a thorough and effective client handover
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
Must have a degree in Politics or strong understanding of both UK & EU Politics
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years New Business sales experience is essential - ideally selling subscriptions and/or selling into Health, pharmaceutical or B2B information Provider
- Proven track record of high productivity & new business success
- Must have developed a network within Health or pharmaceutical industries
- Political Sector Experience is ideal but not essential
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
To apply, please include subject line "BDM UK" followed by your name
- Attach your CV in word or pdf
- A short motivation/cover letter
- Your salary expectations