We're looking for a confident Business Development Associate to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Sales function. The Business Development Associate is responsible for setting up UK sales meetings with a pre-defined prospect list across two of our growth sectors – Financial Services and Energy.
- Research clients, prospects or industry verticals to understand and communicate internally their business needs and how DeHavilland will address their objectives and deliver value.
- Work closely with the Business Development Managers to support their new business acquisition plans by researching leads and delivering targets for meeting bookings.
- Research and update the CRM with key contacts linked to prospects.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- Ideally +2 years experience in pre-sales roles
- Previous experience in sales and/or customer service roles
- Confident, versatile and persuasive phone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Salesforce based CRM experience a plus
- Competence with Microsoft suite products or equivalent
- An interest in politics would be ideal but not essential
- Interest in financial services or energy would be ideal but not essential