DeHavilland, the definitive provider of political monitoring services, is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our London based Commercial team.
If you’ve got what it takes to join our professional, driven and passionate team, you’ll enjoy a unique opportunity to combine your love of politics and public affairs with strong commercial acumen.
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from identifying prospects through to close of sale.
- Present and position DeHavilland’s service and web portal over the phone and in face–to-face meetings.
- Develop a genuine knowledge of your prospect’s business and become a trusted advisor.
- Effectively manage internal relationships, working closely with both our Monitoring and Marketing teams.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills –over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Drive and a “self-starter” attitude.
- The desire to learn new things and always improve.
- Commercial acumen, with a creative approach to problem solving.
- A keen interest in politics and public affairs
DeHavilland is the leading provider of political insight and intelligence on the UK and EU. We provide fast, accurate and relevant information on the latest developments shaping policy and legislation in the UK and EU. We put our clients at the heart of the political agenda by providing mission-critical information and analysis.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Business Development Manager" in the subject line.
With more than 6 years of experience at DeHavilland, Michelle's role as Head of Commercial means she takes overall responsibility for both the strategic and day-to-day activities of DeHavilland's busy commercial team.