After an exciting period of growth, DeHavilland, the definitive provider of political monitoring services, is looking for a Business Development Manager and a Client Development Manager to join our London Commercial team.
If you’ve got what it takes to join our professional, driven and passionate team, you’ll enjoy a unique opportunity to combine your love of politics and public affairs with strong commercial acumen.
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from identifying prospects through to close of sale.
- Present and position DeHavilland’s service and web portal over the phone and in face–to-face meetings.
- Develop a genuine knowledge of your prospect’s business and become a trusted advisor.
- Effectively manage internal relationships, working closely with both our Monitoring and Marketing teams.
As a Client Development Manager you will be responsible for the retention of a portfolio of DeHavilland’s key clients. In the role you will:
- Build strong relationships with your clients, to genuinely understand their businesses
- Manage commercial queries and customer feedback with the ability to provide service solutions to varied and changing problems
- Present and position DeHavilland’s service and web portal over the phone and in face to face meetings
- Effectively manage internal relationships, working closely with both our Monitoring and Content teams to ensure your clients’ needs are championed at each point.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Excellent communication skills –over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Drive and a “self-starter” attitude.
- The desire to learn new things and always improve.
- Commercial acumen, with a creative approach to problem solving.
- A keen interest in politics and public affairs.
- Commercial experience is desirable but not essential
DeHavilland is the leading provider of political insight and intelligence on the UK and EU. We provide fast, accurate and relevant information on the latest developments shaping policy and legislation in the UK and EU. We put our clients at the heart of the political agenda by providing mission-critical information and analysis.
If you would like to apply for the opportunity to join our team, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with "Business Development Manager" or "Client Development Manager" in the subject line.
As Head of Marketing, Michael is responsible for developing and implementing DeHavilland's marketing strategy, raising brand awareness, developing new partnerships, and organising conference and event activities.